Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[61 / 6 / ?]

Gen 8 Pokemon Leak

No.37691066 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello! I know few will believe me, but I am a translator for the upcoming Pokemon games. I am aware a direct is happening tomorrow, which is why I have decided to come forward. I will keep it brief, but I will also try to answer as many questions that are in my power. The team I am in have worked on translating what we think is a mid-to-late section within the new games. We do not know their official names, just their codename, 'Aurora'. Personally, I have translated several NPC lines. I will list as much as I can currently remember without revealing my position to any inside eyes.

> A man who gives you a silk scarf mentions a pokemon he is rather fond of, known as Siltuft.

> A child asks you to go on a 'quest' to show her a very cute purple pokemon with a short tail that she likes. She gives you a special 'rock' she found, a shiny stone, if you complete this quest.

>Some people within a village you can visit are known for their Frost Treats, snow cones with flavoring that can heal different ailments when they are made with different ingredients.

> A lady in a Pokemon Center talks about bringing her precious Kittle to the Pokemon Center when it is sad, but always forgets to buy medicine for it.

>Apparently, within the history of this village, when settlers first came they depended upon a small, fiery pokemon to help them keep warm.

>The champion is a male who comes from the Kanto region. From context, it sounds like he uses fairy type pokemon.

I am willing to answer some questions before the direct airs, but please be aware I am not able to answer some things that I was not given access to.