Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.37714210 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want her to seduce me and drag me into the ocean where she could then extract all my semen with the overwhelming contractions of her tight seal pussy as I beg her to stop.
I want to experience the shameful post coitus while I relax over her tummy using it like a improvised raft, have her fins caress my body and her voice sing a sweet lullaby to make my sobers fade away
I want her to warm me up from the cold breeze of the ocean with her other Primarina pals, multiple fins now rubbing or massaging each part of my body in an attempt to mantain my heat
I want them to make me fall into a false sense of security while they are playing with me in the ocean
I want them to surround me again without warning, each of the seal singers contemplating me in a suggestive way.
I want them ruin me sexually as they coerce me beyond my limit and I black out in the middle of the gangrape orgy.
I want to wake up in a cave partially sumerged on the water, realizing thet have brought me to their nest
I want to feel the fins of the original Primarina that captured me hug me from behind as I understand what the whole situation means, trapped on this cave as long as she wants me to be.