Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Ash Mom AKA Cheater.....

No.37751325 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now then.....there's something seriously itching at my brain.THE AMAZING SMEXUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PROFESSOR SAMUEL OAK AND DELIA KETCHUM OF COURSE!!!
There's no denying it. Whenever Ash calls home via video phone, he will be greeted by his mother's sweet voice....and a deeper (slightly) old man's voice chiming in. The two Pallet Townians seem to spend every day together! Ash, being the dense little boy he is, never notices that his mother isn't getting the satisfaction she desires from the Mr. Mime he gave her......she's getting it from Professor Oak!
It's true, the two of them are inseparable. In banned episode "Holiday at Aopulco", Delia and Oak show up at the tropical city together, ready to spend a day of warm kinky beach sex at their favorite summer location---only to find that their plans for public sex are ruined when Ash et al show up with their innocent minds waiting to be foiled.
No, that's not why the episode was banned, I was exaggerating.
But EITHER WAY, they are ALWAYS together, and ALWAYS having smex. They must force poor Mr. Mime to participate, too...
Which brings up the point: what if Oak is Ash's father? It could make sense.....Ash's father is quite obviously gone, and the interest that Oak shows in the idiot little boy is kind of baffling...Ash would be Gary's uncle, right? Oak, being one of bastard, must have saw Pikachu's incredible potential
In the Pokemon Live Musical, Delia and Oak are kidnapped by Giovanni and it is then that Delia reveals to Oak that she was dating Giovanni when they were younger It doesn't matter to OAK, unless of course they're having hot kinky smex every night like we say! Geez, Delia, you make it so obvious.
So this could be different, but..WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE OAK SMEX HERE. There is no Giovanni involved, unless it's a threesome.
Our poor Ash is going to completely spazz when he discovers the truth about his mother and the Prof. And that Gary is his nephew. But I'm sure Pikachu will be able to comfort him..