Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

No.37851437 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Trying again to see if I have better luck at this time of the day.

I am looking for what I believe was a creepy halloween countdown, found in a fansite which was not usually pokemon related, which I had seen many years ago. But anything I try to search ends up only giving me results for shitty cliche creepypastas.

What I remember about it is that it starts fairly normal, talking about dex entries and other trivia. But as the series goes on, things get progressively weirder and incomprehensible terminology is added to the text when describing a pokemon's feeding habits, or what kind of sensory organs it has.

The content itself was not too special, but the way it described things as if everything was common knowledge and normal was very interesting. One thing I remember more clearly is that one of the entries is for what I believe was either the . or ゥ .4 glitchmons, both of which have glitched cries which play forever and eventually the game freezes. The entry would describe that endless cry as a means of defense, where the pokemon used it to get its would be predator forever stuck in place.

It looked like an old fansite even back then when I first saw it, so the site might not even exist anymore. But I have wasted too much time looking for it to give up now.