Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Zgz.JygsHQ
[175 / 21 / ?]

please

!Zgz.JygsHQ No.37862248 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
never ask me for anything ever again

>There is one box legendary. It's just the fucking dog in the crests. Its name is Snarmora, you couldn't make this up. Steel/Ground
>He's got a wiry sword form and a thick shield form that you know the furries on this board are gonna meme into the hospice ward
>Lol there are no armored evolutions
>Quit believing in GameFreak, there's no Ireland or Kalos post game, you guys are too optimistic for literally no reason.
>There's an Isle of Man (for you middle schoolers out there, that's the island between England and Ireland) post-game area, it has just the Battle Factory, some grass, and a few high level trainers. No clue.
>You're going on a "regional tour", that's the term they chose instead of the island trial instead of just doing fucking gyms.
>As everyone and their grandma has noted, the gyms are soccer stadiums. There's no shitty cheering mechanic or positioning, it's "oy bruv welcome to me pokeman gym, chap" but they're all soccer stadiums. Yes, they still reflect the type of the gym leader.
>These pseudo-gyms are each their own "Poke Cup" as they're called, named like "The Normal Cup", "The Dark Cup", etc.
>There are only 6 cups; trust me, there's a lot of story between some of them and after the 6th one you won't want to do two more
>There are "Goalies", yes you heard me right. Remember Totem pokemon? Yeah, this is them but "oy bruv this is the queen's pokeman chap, fancy a football?". Instead, you pick 3 of your Pokemon for a rotation battle and those are the only Pokemon you can use against the Goalie; yeah, the later ones are pretty hard. The Goalie battle emblem that flashes before the fight is the speculated-upon symbol in the Japanese logos for the game, there is no big z-move type gimmick in this game.

(end part 1, i'm not replying to anyone)