Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

Pokemon Sword and Shield news

No.37866382 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
- The starter evolutions are half surprising and half expected both in design and typing, spoiling it would ruin it as you guys will eventually see
- The legendary wolf hounds aren't a 3rd legendary, they are in fact two slightly different legendaries that are ?/fairy types, they can be found on the island to the bottom left of the region
- the 3rd legendary being a dragon/ fire type
- Few mythical pokemon to be announced as well
- Armoured forms are available in the game but I'm pretty sure its not an "evolution" per say
- Galarian regional variants aren't real
- Gym are loosely based on soccer stadiums, such as the one in the London area being based on Wembley
- New regional bird is supposed to be very good competitively
- Meltan/ Melmetal don't play as big a role as people are thinking
- The building in the London area based around the Shard will be accessible but not all floors before completing the "gyms" first
- New battle mechanic has been confirmed
- New Pokemon to look out for based on a fox, dog/ hound, frog, rodent, bug, snail, wild cat,
- Pseudo legendary is a dragon/ steel type, I think based on a wyvern but can't remember
- Legendary Loch Ness monster based creature as well
- The story is based around the two main castles, the one based on Buckingham palace in the London area and the middle black one based on Windsor castle that looks very dragon like. It will be a battle between culture and progression.
- Next big announcement to be in April, with some of what I mentioned being in there