Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[38 / 6 / ?]

Pokémon Épée et Bouclier

No.37909704 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello,
I'm a translator of Pokémon Sword and Shield, I work at Nintendo France, and I came here to share some information about the games.

A new trailer will be released March 14, which will show the two legendary and more of Galar Region, I only have their names in French, wich are: Forpent(Dragon/Steel) and Résistanval(Grass/Ground, the wolf in the logos is the other legendary.
The leaked armored evolution aren't fake, they work in much the same way as Mega Evolution, besides those mentioned in the leak, we will have Armored Ursaring, Armored Lucario and Armored Greninja. (Also, Armored Mewtwo it's quite different from what you imagine.)
There are only 5 Gym Masters, they seem to be far more challenging than the Gym Leaders, Grass, Water, Rock, Poison and Ice. The huge city at the top of the map is the Elite Four, which has now become an incredible city, is one of the most beautiful locations I've seen anywhere on the franchise
Later in game, you can travel to Kalos, which is beautier than ever, you can't explore the entire region, just cities close to Couriway, but you will be able to see several familiar faces, such as Serena, Calem, Tierno, Trevor and Shauna, they are all a few years older
No new Mega, no new Z-moves and no new Alola Form