Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

No.37911266 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
2019 and I’m still writing huge paragraphs to complain about graphics on a Burmese carpet stapling forum. The grass simply doesn’t look grassy enough for me to convince myself that I’m actually living in this world for real. My utter lack of imagination and incessant need to be coddled and catered to DEMANDS that the trees two miles in the background be rendered with AT LEAST four times the resolution REGARDLESS of how that would add nothing to the game itself. GameFreak is bad because I don’t like it. The starters are bad because their heads are too circular (Squrtile doesn’t have a circle head don’t look at him) and I constantly bend over backwards to allow the deviant sexual practices of furries on the Internet dictate all of my opinions on fictional mammalian characters. Everyone but me is blind as a bat unless they blindly agree. I have lots of experience parroting buzzwords so don’t even attempt to disagree or I’ll unleash them all in an attempt to justify my unrealistic demands and badass sour attitude.