Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!EA6xpa1Mu4D
[11 / 4 / ?]

!!EA6xpa1Mu4D No.37953682 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You don't care about my credentials, let alone the validity, so I won't waste your time spewing that nonsense. Here is what I do know, however.

>One trailer between now and Worlds announcing some new Pokemon - an Electric/Fighting Pikaclone kangaroo rat, region bird - magpie, and a region rodent - hedgehog.
>Galar has 12 gyms, but you only challenge 8 based on the order your challenge them in. Some towns don't unlock because of this either. The remaining 4 gyms and towns are basically the post game - that's basically it. No Kalos postgame. Laziest I've seen Game Freak take something.
>Gyms are now tournament styled challenges, each gym being different. There's a soccer themed one, a jousting themed one. You battle some opponents, then take on the Gym Master. It's explained that Gym Master and Gym Leader are the same, but are just differently named due to cultural differences.
>The evil team is called Wolf's Guard. They're actually knights of the kingdom designated to protecting the box legendary, although a high ranking knight is secretly plotting to obtaining the legendary and usurping the Queen
>The box legendary is called Regaloup. It has two formes - an offensive and defensive one. You're going to hate how lazy it is.
>There is no professor. The game starts by getting a royal summons along with yet another friendly rival. The Queen bestows upon you your starter Pokemon.
>That bug dragon mon is fake
>That cliff drawing in the trailer is literally nothing. Just scenery.
>Meltan plays no role in anything. You have to bring them over from Go still.
>Armoured Pokemon are not real either. The new battle gimmick is a quasi-mega evolution called Call to Arms (in Japanese) which adds a 3rd type until you faint / end of turn.

These games look okay, way better than any game so far, but overall, standard GF stuff. Nothing groundbreaking. It's a short game too. Slightly shorter than ORAS. Maybe Gen 9 will be good.