Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 4 / ?]

Leakz

No.37955869 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Fri, Mar 22: Both legendary Pokémon are revealed. There is a lot of information shown on them, so bear with me. Unsurprisingly, two wolves. One is based on offense while the other is based on defense, which I'm just assuming based on their designs, and well, it's obvious. Fighting/Rock for sword legendary and Fighting/Steel for shield. Their abilities are called Vicious Blade and Unflicing Bastion respectively, although again those are the direct Japanese translations so they are probably going to have different names. This might not be completely accurate, but Vicious Blade seems to substantially increase the power of physical moves while Unflinching Bastion substantially reduces damage by physical moves. Just a guess though, my source says he can't tell for sure from what was in the trailer. Their signature moves are shown in the trailer, being Unstoppable Strike and Impenetrable Shield respectively. The former is shown to be an (obvious) rock sword move that goes through protecting moves and increases attack by one stage, while the latter is a steel defense move that raises defense by 2 stages and special defense by 1 stage. It also allowed the user to not flinch or be switched out if it is used that turn. It seems they're both designed to be extremely powerful based on these OP moves, probably because they're... you know... legendaries. Just a guess. Nov. 22 release date shown, along with box art. Liepard, Vigoroth and Oranguru (and probably Passimian by extension) lines are all confirmed here.