Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / ?]

Probably fake Sword and Shield rumours

No.37995806 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello guys today I'm gonna share some news with you that I'm pretty sure is fake, because my friend claims that he knows someone that works at game freak (bullshit in my opinion) and that he has information about the games.
Personally I think he's lying but wanted to talk about it anyway let's begin:

The Legendarys for this game is a Wolf Cat (Yes it is a real cat breed) and a steel rat.
The third Legendary is a Rocker (like in the music rock) and will use a guitar

He claims that Kalos won't be in the post game but will be a part of a flash back when you go through the battle 3000 years ago where you fight for the Galar region against the Kalos region

Grookey's final evolution will be a Samurai (Grass/Fighting)

Scorbunny will be a Rabbit and will have something to do with fireworks (Fire/Electric)

Sobble will turn into a Pirate?? (Water/Ghost)

Galar Forms are back and there will be at least 1 Galar Form from every Generation

Megas are back and The Gen 7 and Gen 8 Starters will get megas

100+ New Pokémon, Route 1 Pokémon will be A Scorpion (Bug/Fire) The bird will be a Peacock (Flying/Fairy) and then a damn Pineapple (Fruit/Normal)

2 New typings Fruit and Sound type

There are 2 Psuedo Legendary Pokémon one that looks kinda like Arsene (Fire/Dark) and one that's a hybrid of a Sabertooth and a dragon (Dragon/Flying)

There are 3 Different professors and you get to choose which one you want to follow, One studies attacks and is more into battling, One is more civil and focuses more on where different Pokémon's habitats are and the last one focuses on Shinys
You will get a special boost from each of these
The first professor will give you an Attacking Boost, The second one a catching boost and the third one a shiny boost.

Only one new Eeveelution and that is a Dragon typing and not a steel typing

There is One Pokémon that was an experiment and that is a Pig/Dragon hybrid (yes another hybrid)

This I probably fake what do you guys think, bye.