Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

No.38004418 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There's an ice alpaca modelled after a pinata named blizzba. Looks like snowflakes are falling from its fur.

An australian (not american) horned devil lizard that shoots fire/lasers from its eyes (??). It's name is ignitus

A vampire bat with an elaborate nose and small fangs named druelmori. Looks like it's grounded and crawls around in the watercolour artwork. Might not be flying type?

There's a creature named slurpodon that looks like a plant eating bear/anteater(?) creature with a long tail. It has lazy eyes and its simplicity reminds me of the generation 1 & 2 pokemon.

There's an evil lemur looking pokemon with huge glaring eyes. It also has a long pointing finger. Looks very menacing/spooky with a shocked expression. I don't know this ones name.

There's a water dinosaur similar to lapras without a shell named conundra. It looks mysterious/evil comparatively with a tail where lapras does not.

There are rats and flea pokemon that return in "swarms" in this game. The bug is called pestilouse and the rat is called vermihex. It looks very sickly with little clouds around it (think koffing for this one).

These are the only names i've privately written down in my phone, but i can answer any questions you might have. I probably can't answer a lot, but i'll do my best.