Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

No.38054576 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Shudou wanted to make a film that asked "What is this world that I'm in?" The pokemon world is where real-world animals don't exist so he wanted to have the third movie tackle this question. What happened to all the real world animals? Why are there real trees and flowers but not real animals? What is the difference between plant Pokemon and regular plants?

>The idea was to have the third movie introduce a new type of creature - real world animals - into the world where only humans and Pokemon exist. This would have been done with the discovery of a Tyrannosaurus Rex fossil; not a fossil Pokemon, mind you, but a real, actual dinosaur fossil. It would be big news in the Pokemon world. Real world animals used to exist in this world and records (including photographs) of them do exist but there isn't anyone alive today who actually remembers ever seeing one. A Darwin-type theory of evolution doesn't really exist, either, and professors who tried to tackle this problem usually tended to stop what they were working on to move to the countryside to try to figure this out. Oak is one such professor.

>In any case, the eyes of the T Rex fossil starts to glow blue and before long the fossil comes back to life. It then starts moving foward, walking toward no destination in particular. It crosses rivers and oceans effortlessly, crushing everything in its path, and even makes its way through Ash's hometown of Pallet Town. During the film the T Rex would have trampled Oak's laboratory, causing the professor to step outside, look at the ruins around him, and say "I thought this time would come someday. But I don't know why it's come to this..."

>Ash and his friends, as well as the Rocket trio, would have spent the movie trying to stop this dinosaur fossil's rampage. The fossil's rampage would have taken it through the Rocket's secret base as well, causing the rest of the team to get involved as well.

What would it have been like /vp/?