Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 8 / ?]

No.38074106 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
New Rumors (Possibly Leak)

So now I was told by two different trusted sources about these so here's some potential rumors.

> 117 new Pokemon for this region. (I was told additional so I honestly don't know if these count the starters)
> Mystery Gift will be terminated for DLC Packs.
> Over 400 Pokemon will be in the regional Pokedex. But less than 450. (They didn't give me an exact number.
> The graphics in the preview ARE NOT the final product. The graphics now look EXTREMELY better, but still not BoTW level.
> Rotating camera will be available for the majority of routes and ALL of the gyms. Rotating camera will not be available in cut scenes or small spaces like caverns.
> Rumor about armored Pokemon are false.
> Battle and defending mechanism is also false.
> (Now this rumor here wasn't confirmed, this is the only doubtful rumor Gamefreak is still analyzing, THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL YET) The post game content was supposed to be a Battle Tower but it will be replaced for a Battle Frontier.
> Separate events will be sent through DLC and we will be able to gain access to new (really small islands) if we want legendaries. Similar to Gen 4 with certain events.

That's all for now. I was also given more information like the typing of starters (Which were Water/Dragon, Grass/Ground and Fire Fighting) but I honestly didn't want to put these on the list cause they came from a non secure source.