Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

No.38090095 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay guys I really wanna test the strength of the Nintendo ninjas

If I don’t get fucked, there will be more to come

I don’t currently have the names for what I’ve seen but we’re expected to receive them in the coming week.

I could be wrong, but these all seem to be special pokemon, like legendaries and starters and stuff, we don’t usually deal with every new pokemon.

>There is a grey and white dog with a really thick, tanky version and a tall, scrappy version. I have a feeling it’s the box legend, if so, this board is gonna be polarized as fuck (and not on which one’s better)

>Meltan and Melmetal, hooray

>A god damn green GRIFFIN and also an orange... uhh Manticore? It’s a flying lion thing, pretty sure that’s a Manticore unless I got the two mixed up. They just seem like they’re a duo.

>Next is a fairy, but a big one. Like a person sized fairy, except it’s just a humanoid typical Pokemon. The kicker is that it’s an edgy fairy, very malicious looking. Its overall color scheme is pink and black but there’s a little pastel yellow in there, I’d guess he’s dark/fairy. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the third member of the hypothetical trio with the griffin and other dude

>A Bisharp-esque royal guard. Honestly looks pretty cool, interested to see more about him.

>There’s what could only possibly be a steel type eeveelution, looks like it’ll be a hit with the fans

>Grookey’s final evo is the waifumon, she has one of those marching band sticks. It’s pretty much just “it gets bigger” except with Primarina tier feminization.

>Scorbunny’s is nothing athletic whatsoever. He becomes a magician (rabbit in a hat), and is a very... unique Pokemon?? Its design is not at all similar, but people will be split like with Incineroar

>Sobble turns into what I assume is yet another dragon-bait starter with long limbs and a bunch of frills and jagged fins. It goes from a gradient of the light blue on Sobble to a very deep purple.