Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 6 / ?]

Sw/Sh german Tidbits part 2

No.38106364 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So i had some more scripts to translate concerning the evil team and ancient lore

Before that i should clarify, obviously i can‘t take any script form with me and i‘m writing them off my memory loosely from what i translated and don‘t proofcheck what i write here as i don‘t want to work at home too and only want to inform, so mistypes or grammar mistakes may occur

Let‘s get started, will do a quick recap of tidbits (heavy lore)

> galar used to have a different language in ancient times (One npc says this, when talking about an runestone)

> galar was split in to two kingdoms, each with an own king (older Npc: „...weit vor unserer Zeit, da bestand dieses Land aus zwei geteilten Königreichen...“)

> each legendary wolf represented one kingdom (one npc says, each banner pictured their kingdom‘s guardian wolf)

> kingdoms were rivals and lived separated from each other

> one day war broke out, because one kingdom summoned their banner wolf, the other king doing the same as an response

> But the legendary wolves should never have faced each other, as their clash opened up a realm

> A giant, terrifying Dragon entered the region of galar and brought mischief over galar

> this is exactly what‘s depicted at the hill and was put there by ancient people to remind the generations to come of this terrible incident, so that it shall never happen again

> this event caused the kings to work together and banish the dragon back to it‘s realm (npc: „Nur gemeinsam konnten sie den Drachen verbannen“)

> after that, the kings put their wolves to slumber, shackled them and sealed them away in secret places, only them knowing their location

> from there on the kingdoms united and peace was brought to galar

> till today, it is not known which one of the kings summoned their wolf first, local folks still arguing over this in the region