Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / ?]

Juicy Pokemon Sword & Shield Tidbits!

No.38156733 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello there!

I have gotten hold of some bits of information thanks to a friend of mine knows some of the testers for Pokemon Sword & Shield. Feel free to believe me or not.

>Various spectacle events including swimming, ice skating, theatre and music concerts will be the basis for the gyms alongside the previously shown off soccer.
>Eevee has a new Fighting type evolution known as Meleeon, which is bipedal and has a towel-like collar.
>Rotation and Triple Battles will return.
>Let’s Go Pikachu & Let’s Go Eevee will be compatible as far as transferring Pokemon.
>I can confirm that the Armoured Evolutions are fibs. However Armoured Mewtwo is legit and will be a special download similar to Ash-Greninja.
>Starter evolutions: Grookey evolves into Shrubass (who uses cymbals like those toy monkeys) and then evolves into Arborock which is a Grass/Steel type heavy metal howler
monkey. Scorbunny evolves into Rabblaze and then into Plazmare which is a Fire/Electric type athletic hare. Sobble evolves into Pierreon and then into Pantogoon which is a Water/Psychic type who has a “cloak” that resembles a water monster that it uses to disguise itself.
>In the castle area you can find Ryuki from Pokemon Sun & Moon, who is also one of the Gym Masters.
>Fast travel via train will also have optional battles you can do similar to the Battle Subway from Pokemon Black & White.
>You can call upon PokeTaxi, which is this game’s version of PokeRide that’ll allow to clear and traverse obstacles.
>Sheedoze is a Normal/Psychic pillow sheep based on the idea of counting sheep to go to sleep.
>Uggot is a Bug/Poison maggot who evolves into Vilefly, a fly Pokemon who is the same type.
>Cranshu is a Fighting/Flying type based off of Crane Style Kung Fu.
>Kalos is NOT visitable, however some characters from Pokemon X & Y will have cameo appearances.
>Spinedge is an early game Normal type hedgehog who evolves into Ironedge which is a Normal/Steel type.