Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 6 / ?]

No.38197442 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why, hello there breedie. Excited for Sword & Shield, aren't ya? What? In the autismbox again? Oh, you're breeding stuff to transfer over to the new games I see. And whatcha ya hatchin' there? Oh... 6 IV Froakie with Protean? And you want a shiny? That's cool, I guess. What? Twenty-four full boxes and you STILL don't have the "right" one? *chuckles* Oh, breedie, when you will ever learn. But hey, at least USUM gave you the O-Powers back, right? That must help a little bit...

Me? Oh, I was just learning how to make a delicious Italian dish called Bruschetta. You see breedie, injectors such as myself have a lot of free time, since we don't need to run in circles like you. Because of that, I have a plethora of activities to choose from, ranging from painting to foreign cuisine. Just yesterday, for example, I cooked a delicious Brazilian dish known as "feijoada", with ham slices and black beans. It was delicious, and Laura (my second girlfriend) was really happy about. As a reward, she even used Giga Drain on my private parts, if you know what I'm talking about *wink, wink* Oh, who am I kidding. You're a virgin! Of course you don't know what I'm talking about *chuckles* Well, that's the life of we, the injectbros: when we feel like, we can simply inject our team (and make it shiny if we want to) and enjoy the game.

>I'm b-bonding with my bros!

You have the guts to talk about how you love your Pokemon, and yet what you do? You use them as breeding slaves and dump the "defectives" ones into the GTS. You send them over Wonder Trade, in the hopes of "getting something useful". You don't love your bros like we do. I mean, we're not known as "injectBROS" for nothing. *smirks*

But hey breedie, keep up the good work. At least you're not a cheater, right? *chuckles* I'm off to my date with Stacy, Laura and her twin sister now. See'ya later Feraligatr.