Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 4 / ?]

a wild pokemon appeared!

No.38211874 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My wife made me go out to dinner with her co-worker and her co-worker's husband the other night. When we got ready to pay the bill, I offered to tip and he noticed my pokedex wallet (I know, I'm a man-child). Anyway, he told me he works for a gaming magazine but didn't specify which one (I don't really know either of them too well, but I asked my wife and she said he worked for Game Stop.. so I have no clue). We made small talk about the older games for a minute, then he pulled out his phone, scrolled through his camera roll, and stopped on a blurry pic of a Pokemon I had never seen before. It looked like it was snapped from a screen, not like a paper sketch or anything. But I'm not an expert.

He said this monster was "the coolest new one." It looked like a fish with a long tail, rainbow-colored scales, and a big fin on top. I only saw it for a second, I wish I could remember more. It looked gnarly though. I did ask the name and he said "Specktroconda."

Then he started telling me about how someone he works with has shown him gameplay footage and all kinds of stuff. He said the new games will be like a breath of fresh air to the franchise, he even said the cameras will be fully rotating and the graphic looks amazing in motion.

Anyway, I found a pic of a fish that kinda looks like it (not quite the same, and not as scary, different teeth too IIRC). And I will update you guys if I can press him for more info the next double date. Either way, we should all find out more soon. Cheers!