Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / ?]

"Leaks". Spoiler warning.

No.38250446 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi. I work within the localisation team. I don't want to give too much away, but here's what I know.

>There is a "battle frontier" of sorts, not a battle tree and not PWT
>There are Galar variants.
>There are new mega evos.
>Z-Moves are entirely removed
>There will be no Pokemon news/trailer in the upcoming Direct, the next trailer will be at E3.
>I've heard that the game has less cutscenes than Alola did, but don't 100% quote me on that.
>We've been told there's a big battling gimmick, which apparently is similar to Aegislash's Stance Change.
>Grookey -> Grass/Rock. Kind of like a musician, plays a wooden flute
>Scorbunny -> Fire/Steel. Very quick, has aspects of a football/soccer player, though has a suit of armour (Think predator)
>Sobble -> Water/Ghost. Sleek, feminine. Imagine a mix between Vaporeon and Serperior.
>It's literally what you predicted.
>The antagonists are a group trying to stop the industrialisation of Galar; they want it as it used to be.
>Wolf legendaries, as seen as in the logos.
>The game is story focused, very westernised, GF are aiming for 90 Pokémon, not including mythicals.
>Mythical side-quests return
>Regional bird resembles a Puffin, probably water/flying
>Rodent is a Dormouse which evolves into a flying squirrel type of deal, kinda like Emolga.
>Bug is an "Assassin Bug". (Google it). Its evolution is a "it just gets bigger".
>Yes, there is a late-game three stage ice type.
>I've heard no word of post-game to Ireland or wherever, though with what GF has planned I would hold onto the idea, it's not too crazy.