Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 6 / ?]

No.38270718 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Incineroar is the most sexiest creature I have ever seen in my entire life. I like to stick my cock in Incineroar's red prostate. We both like to take turns fucking each other up the assholes. Sometimes when I get really fucking horny I like to spread my ass cheeks wide and Incineroar likes to force his testicles straight down my anal crevice.

I very much enjoy every single extreme sexual minute of nothing but Incineroar sticking his cock in my anus and using my diarrhea as lubricant for his gigantic moist penis.

How about if I describe to you in detail about the nasty homosexual things we do to each other?

As you may have guessed, I like to stick my cock in Incineroar's wide expanding cornhole and I also like it when he does the exact same thing to me. I also like it when he sticks his penis in my mouth and I drink every last bit of the semen as it travels out the shaft of his cock.

Now it's time to talk about the painful stimulation.

For starters, I like it when Incineroar sticks his testicles in my mouth and I suck on his ballsack and pubic hairs for 67 hours straight. He also like to takes his fist and shove it up my nostrils as humanly possible until blood starts to squirt out everywhere. Incineroar also like to cut off the circulation to the tip of my penis with his middle finger until my juicy sweaty privates start to expand seven times larger than were before I even started and he begins to nibble on it with his large fangs. I would also like to point out that Incineroar likes to twist my own nipples until blood starts to squirt out and I begin to scream.

Incineroar likes to give me a Cleveland Steamer and I give him a daisy chain, a Hot Carl Candy Cane, a Dirty Sanchez, the Flying Dutchman and even a Hershey Highway. We do all of this and after we are done we will have to not take a shit for 79 years.