Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 7 / ?]

translator givin out some info on sword and shield!

No.38288181 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello! i'm currently a translator/on the localization team for nintendo. i've worked for the company ever since ORAS. i'm a jap to ita and jap to eng translator/editor and eng localizer. and i'd thought i'd share some info on the game. what's a pokemon game without some leaks?
>legendaries are not what you expect. prepare for your mind to be blown. very regal indeed.
>yes there are some aegislash jokes. the pokemon is widely popular in galar.
>there is a new eeveelution- but with a gimmick like pokemon aime (slyveon)
>very big commener vs royalty commoner theme
>purrlions..... that's all i can say
>game is very upbeat at the start but gets surprisingly dark. i was really shocked when writing the dialouge. there is mention of death like S&M
>a whole gym is like the lost tower?foregin bulding (the place in hearthome without any music)/pokemon tower. where people and pokemon alike go to grieve.
>bagpipes
>one of the evolutions is... very disapointing. i think fans will be very unhappy
>a chef in a cafe- "WHERE IS THE LAMB SAUCE" yes the localization team really did do that. i love it
>no one is prepared for the champ
>even a better post game then BW2
>choose what pokemon you want to pokeride on using ditto! fly= dragonite, swoobat (in caves) dodrio can run and fly!

okay i think thats all im gonna give out. but if ya want more i'll give it out. but not too much!

-ame