Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 2 / ?]

I love Pokemon X and Y.

No.38304109 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know for the most part my opinions are in line with this board, but you guys are totally wrong about X/Y. I feel like the chibi artstyle fits the Pokemon franchise better, I feel like a lanky dumbass when I'm playing through Sun and Moon.
The pokedex is phenomenal, take a moment right now and look up all the new pokemon introduced in gen 6. It's a based lineup, my only gripe is that they introduced so little.
I do agree that Team Flare was lame but Lysandre is legitimately cool and had an interesting goal.
Megas were cool when they were introduced but in hindsight I wish they were just cross gen evolutions so this is the one con I have with the game.
And last but not least traveling through the region is COMFY AS FUCK. That route where you had to ride the mamoswine through a blizzard was such a gooood route. The town with the pokeball factory and the fairy gym (I think it was called Laverre City?) was one of best Pokemon city's I've seen in a long time. Traveling through the castle's garden maze, Luminose City, Route 14, I could go on and on about how comfy Kalos is.
Oh and don't forget PSS.