Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 6 / ?]

NEW MASSIVE HUGE MEGA GALAR LEAK!!!!!!!!!!!

No.38305518 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>ok guys so my wife's boyfriend's daughter's uncle's manager's boss's boss works for GF(gamefreak for those of you who don't browse reddit) and he gave me a huge leak of data for SwSh as a get well present after my vasectomy! Get ready, because it's a doozy!

>93 pokemon in the dex
>113 with armored evolutions
>introduce the ALL-NEW sound type
>15 legendaries
>Main trio is the fire emblem weapon triangle (sword, shield, magic)
>Lesser trio is a lion, unicorn, and deer representing the 3 national animals
>You can't travel to Kalos, but you can travel to KANTOOOOOOOOOO!!!(my fav. region)
>Sobble's final evo is a relatably sad water/dragon
>Scorbunny turns into a sexy fire/fairy bunny girl soccer player
>Grookey evolves into that one beatle, the one that's really popular that i forget the name of and is grass/sound type
>Megas and z-crystals are back, you can get them in KANTOOOOOOO(my favorite region)
>No galar forms, but new KANTO(my favorite region) forms which you can only catch in KANTO(my favorite region)
>New feature is pokeshag, which lets you breed with your pokemon for GUARANTEED SHINIES
>Overworld encounters only
>Each route is linear and easy to navigate, which is good because open world games are too hard and are bad anyways
>You will be able to transfer pokemon to SwSh through a new feature that costs 19.99/month and isn't included in the switch's online price in order to help such a small company like GF
>gyms have been replaced by matches, which are seriously difficult like the trials in SuMo (They should have just used gyms like in KANTO, I'm still stuck on the fire trial)
>You can catch every legendary in KANTOOOOOO
>New eeveelution and it gets an armored evolution once you reach KANTO
>Armored evolutions for the KANTO STARTERS

That's all for now guys! I personally can't wait for SwSh, can you?