Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

No.38413531 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wanted to let my thoughts out on this dream I had and what I should do with my life based on it.

So before I had this dream, I've had thoughts for the past 9 months or so about creating a Blazblue comic where I fix a lot of the issues people have with the franchise while keeping the original message of the story intact and adding a ton of cool shit for shonen fans to enjoy; then I went to sleep and I woke up in a utopia that was sort of like Disneyland on steroids. There were subways that allowed people to go to and from the different worlds that were created. On this subway I met Serena, which is similar to a dream I had years ago where I met May. From the train tracks we couldn't really tell what was happening as it felt like we were on it for hours before deciding to sit on top of the train. We chatted and enjoyed our time for hours before an accident occured that caused Serena to fall to her death. With my instinct kicking in, I chased after her only to die myself. I felt no remorse or fear diving in, I was happy that I tried to save Serena in fact. When I awoke we were both restored, albeit with extreme disabilities such as rapid expansion disorder where one could go from skinny to extremely fat to the point of having to roll to move around which is the only one I could really remember.

Should I work on my comic and thus my drawing skills, or should I become an engineer and make my utopia that spans across the entire world a reality?