Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[139 / 19 / ?]

New Pokémon Petromite

No.38413756 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, 4chan.
I am critique/quality assurance of sorts for the new Pokémon sword and shield games design. Recently I have seen leak regarding a new pokemon and UI, which are accurate. I am hear to share some informations regarding the game.
I have not had a long time with it yet as it isn’t my primary project and I haven’t had many opportunities to test it. The version of which I was able to test have watermarks in gameplay on it which I suspect are traceable to tester (identifiers). Only some areas like battle intro don’t have watermarks which I assume to be due to no ui textures being used here (They are on other UI pieces).
The main idea of my test was to see if the color palette change (part of day/night cycle) is working and not producing artifacts (it was making orange and black line/shape artifacts during “noon”). Furthermore there was a test for 2 versions of shiny pokemon. One version is just recolor of the normal one (like in the older games) and the other is using more glossy/cartoony shading (Seen in a nother leak). The later kind appears to be a not only different looking one, but a generally a variation (Like a shiny version of a shiny version). This might have a gameplay impact too, but it was obviously not completed as it was also missing shiny battle start effect.