Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 2 / ?]

No.38416389 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Now the games have hand-holding to the point where they basically play themselves

>Now the Player Toon all have no personality to their design for the sake of customization and also look kind of wimpy instead of adventuring

> Now the worlds are so cartoonishly and bleh instead of the cool "cyberpunk made in japan" look we used to have

>The rivals now might as well be competing for the right to suck your dick and impregnate their intestines due to how mewling annoying and friendly they are, because I guess children nowadays are fine with calling me a nigger online but not with a rival being slightly imposing

>Now the teams are, instead of realistic criminals you might find in real life, actual final fantasy baddies if they were on the autism spectrum

>Now the starters are literally Olympics mascots instead of charming yet menacing beasts that will take you across this adventure

>Mario just got his biggest Odyssey, Zelda fans got a Breath of fresh air as they venture into the Wild, Dragon Quest fans are heading to the gui11otine because might as well die since you just got the ultimate version of your game. Meanwhile Sword and Shield just look like the 3DS games but with people making bad jokes about accents, which is annoying as fuck if you're 1/7 scottish like me

>It costs 60 dollars plus Online tax plus a Pro Controller to play it properly now. Oh right, 120 dollars if you want both versions because fuck our ass right?

I just. I just don't think we could've gone more wrong than we did lads. Is it time to bow out?