Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 1 / ?]

Starter final evos & mechanic info before e3

No.38461937 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
posting again just so its out there before e3 screen cap now.

Sobble’s final evolution will be a Basilisk. with a Spiked club for a tail. Head is snake like, looks very intimidating, looks alot like what the nessy monster is depicted as looking like.

Scorbunny will turn into a Football playing Rabbit, very fast looking. Almost looks like it has Orange Shorts on as well as eye protection that’s reminiscent of the pokemon flygon, can see alot of people upset with this since it is so similar

Grookey will be based on a Lemur and it will have feminine facial traits. It has what looks like necklace made of berries and fruits. Looks thinner than i imagined Grookey’s final stage to look, not very fond of it and it wont be my first choice but still acceptable.

The new mechanic is similar to rotation battles in which you are battling with 3 pokémon and each pokémon in battle is assigned a different stat boost option (one boost for each. When that pokemon is switched in the stats are then boosted by the crowd spectators. (it works similar to the ability speed boost, but it occurs every other turn for ONE of your 3 pokemon only). I was told alot about this and i can explain it further if anyone is curious. just ask.

Later.