Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 21 / ?]

More Pokémon Butts?

No.38601707 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello. This may or may not be somone who's posted something like this before. I could be lying or... Does it really matter, actually?

Previously there was a beautiful thread on 4chan about Pokémon butts, but for some reason it disappeared. The one with the Charmeleon butt thumbnail? That one. I'm not a genius when it comes to the 4chan forums, seeing how this is only my second time using it. So I have no idea why it is gone.

Anyway, I went to 4chan again, where people respond lightning fast and have the ability to locate almost any image on the big, wide internet. So I would like to see some butts of my favorite Pokémon again!

I'd like to see Grovyle, Vulpix, Aurorus, eevee and its evolutions, charmander and its evolutions (especially megas), Braixen, and Dragonite. Especially Dragonite! <3
And again, I prefer no buttholes or other dirty parts. It just looks better to me.

Judge me if you want, but that isn't going to get rid of my desires. Come on, I can't be the only one who's into this stuff?