Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 6 / ?]

SwSh Info

No.38615213 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
117 new Pokemon
Legendary duo of wolves – Pokemon often combines various mythologies and historical backgrounds. In this case, though the region is UK-inspired, the two wolf legends pick up on the legendary founding of Rome, taking after as I understand it the two brothers Romulus and Remus who were raised by wolves. This helps us make sense a little more sense of the supposed Cylops/Giant from the hill artwork featured in the trailer (Greek/Roman mythological creature). His treatment is similar to Zygarde’s in X and Y, though more involved in the story’s legendarium than Zygarde was then. Cyclops is Fighting/Fairy.

The starters do follow some previous patterns. The recently “leaked” artwork of Grookey’s evo that looks like a Baboon with a club is legit. Grass/Dark for him. He is thus the “bad guy” of the trilogy (previously Greninja and Incineroar, respectively). Bulky physical attacker with decent speed.

Sobble, I’m happy to report, does evolve into a Loch Ness monster looking serpent, though with sharper edges. Water/Poison, bit of a glass cannon but a really satisfying design. Think Luxray’s color scheme on a serpent.

That rocketeer “leak” of Scorbunny that came out very early on is real, though the last coloration I saw of it was a bit darker in parts. Fire/Steel mixed attacker.

This leak is totally correct as well: >>38560783.