Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 4 / ?]

No.38688908 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
By some twist of fate Pokemon and all its IPs are in your hands with complete creative control. What do you do?

Me? I would outsource to another studio with a detailed manuscript to keep the game in some vein of authenticity. The game scales in difficulty. Most casuals just let their starter and set team outlevel and exp share anyways. Rivals/Gym leaders/E4 will always match the number of mons in your party and some will have rotating options for teams. Game is about Pokemon and adventure, and exploring. Chill with the legendary cocksucking already.

I'd also redesign the models but nothing too crazy. More dynamic lighting and animation. More color, enough with the pale unsaturated shit. Flying mons will actually fly.

I'd like to run a first ever contest for fan submitted Pokemon to be included in the game. The regional bird or rodent, the pikaclone, maybe the legendary. Something along that line of thinking This would severely hype up the game and speculation but would take a lot of manpower to sift through designs. Just leave that to interns to do.