Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

I think I know the story of SWSH

No.38795470 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
-I think I pretty much have the story figured out.

-As we all know Gamefreak likes to pull local lore for stories in the game and who is to say that they didn’t do it for Sword and Shield. Well anyway, I’m gonna take you to Lyndhurst, England. A town where there is a local tale of how the village came to be, as well as the hill near it.

-“The local tradition is that a dragon had his den at Burley Beacon, about 3 miles east of Bisterne, at Burley. He "flew" every morning to Bisterne, where he would be supplied with milk. In order to kill the dragon, a valiant knight named Berkeley built a hide, and with two dogs lay in wait. The creature came as usual one morning for its milk, when the hide door was opened the dogs attacked it, and while thus engaged the knight took the dragon by surprise, mortally wounding him. The dragon took flight, but not before killing the knight and even eating his yew bow. Finally succumbing to his wounds he landed outside the village of Lyndhurst. His corpse turning into the hill now known as Boltons Bench. The yew bow sprouted and became the ring of yew trees that can still be seen today.”

-We don’t have any word of a Knight (as of yet), but maybe the trainer is gonna be the knight reborned and gains controls of the two dogs (wolves) to fight against the dragon that has be risen again. In the upper west side of Galar we can indeed see a village next to a hillside surrounded by trees. On the hill is what seems to be the carving or some type of creature. Or in this case the corpse of the dragon that became the hill itself. We see an even more detailed view of that in the reveal trailer. I don’t think we saw it just for nothing.

-Anyway this is all I have for now. Iirc while the two wolves were sparring in the forest they turned around as if something was about to attack them.