Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[220 / 32 / ?]

Redesign thread

No.38833312 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I can't take how poorly designed these pokemon are anymore. The best one is Wooloo, a fucking sheep that's a lackluster Mareep. Its depressing because it has the Gen 1 style, but it is literally only a sheep with braids. There is nothing special about it. Its like Gamefreak doesn't know how to design anything that isn't a freak of nature or completely average.

I am sick and tired of you fucking cucks making excuses for these terrible concepts and pokemon designs. Look back at gens 1-3, maybe even gen 4, and tell me that the current pokemon designs in the last few gens are just as good. Generation 5 was decent even, but it is unfathomable to me how these new pokemon look. They're all designed like toys, not even animals. Magical animals don't hold swords in their mouth, or have shield manes with all these crazy shapes and colors that barely look even like fur. Look at ARCANINE and EEVEE, gorgeous yet simplistic designs everyone loves, then look at these dog legendaries. Or go look at the legendary beasts of Gen 2 and come back. Inexcusable.

Pic related was my attempt at re-designing these fuckers and I have to say, half the time I didn't even understand how the shapes were working. I tried to style it more like the earlier gens, but the shapes were so fucked it required redrawing the full thing. Even now, I STILL don't like these designs, but I'm going to keep making these until you fucking morons understand what trash you're buying into.

Stop being lazy. Stop ruining pokemon. And stop buying up this crap. The more you support these new games with your money, the worse pokemon becomes and the more they know they can get away with. I refuse to support pokemon again until they return the soul the original games had to their product, because I LOVE pokemon. This is seriously the most cucked board. You should be ashamed.