Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

No.38841893 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's straighten something out here you low IQ fucks.
>NOOOO Leon uses a charizard, more kanto pandering, I'm going to kill myself!
Kanto pandering has never been an issue and never will, no matter how many brainlets meme it. Every series ever will always give more attention to the thing that made it popular in the first place. It's why we're getting classic WoW, it's why yugioh keeps adding Dark Magician support, there's an endless list of these examples too and no amount of shoddy replies you give will change that.
Anyway the problem with Leon having a Charizard is not the fact that it's from Kanto, the actual problem is that it's fucking Charizard again.
Imagine if his ace was Nidoking or Kingler or Seaking (lmao okay this one would be a fucking disaster of an ace) to play on the fact that he's got those kingly traits to him. All of these are from Kanto, yet nobody would give a fuck, but because it's Charizard specifically that's why it's a let down.
Despite me saying this though, this whole thing with Leon's ace is a nitpick. Plain and simple, nobodies not going to buy the game because he has a fucking Charizard, it's just a bit of a letdown. I'd like to see a more obscure Pokemon be somebody of importants ace. It would just be more interesting.

That said however, there is a chance (albeit a low one) that he doesn't use Charizard at all. Korrina was running around with 2 Lucario and yes although you ''''technically'''' fight her once with her using one that's a glorified formality battle which you basically cannot lose just so she can give you the other Lucario. Her actual ace for the battle that matters (the gym battle obviously) is a Hawlucha, so maybe this is a similar situation but even I'll admit that it's unlikely, it does seem like, from the small amount we've seen thus far, that Charizard is indeed his ace.