Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 10 / ?]

No.38856685 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This monsterous fuck is going to be an absolute beast of war. It has 2 solid abilities, it has a passable typing but most important it has a fucking SHELL. That's it, that's the key to victory right there, just having a fucking shell. Here's how this is going to go down, this fucker right here is going to have access to Shell Smash. It's going to have a high attack stat and more than likely a high defense stat too, special defense I have no idea, it'll probably be subpar but whatever, it is what it is. Speed is the only thing I'm not sure on really. Realistically, if it gets around 75+ speed then it'll probably be a monster, because that combined with Shell Smash will mean it's going first always.

So after everything I've said about this fucker you'd think I'm pretty happy with him, and to be fair I am but I have one fucking problem. Just one.
If everything I've speculated in terms of its stats turn out correct, what will seperate it from Barbaracle? Because Barbaracle has similar stats to the shit I assume this thing will have, Barbaracle has shell smash, a good move pool, good abilities and the exact same typing.
It's kind of of deflating actually.
The only thing Drednaw could have different would be maybe some of the fang moves to provide a different set of coverage moves I suppose.

Do we think it'll evolve anyway? I'm not so sure, I'm split 50/50 on this guy. Personally, I hope it does and I hope it drops the water typing specifically, but I doubt that will happen, I predict it'll drop the fucking rock typing which I would have prefered for it to keep and instead of that it'll pick up either the steel or dragon typing in conjunction with water.
I'm holding out for a rock type move with more accuracy than our current rock type stuff, perhaps a biting move to make use of its Strong Jaw ability?