Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

Returning player

No.38883332 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So about 5 years ago i sold all my nintendo consoles so I could afford a decent pc.
I have a switch now and i'm planning on getting Sword/Shield.
But before then i want to get some old pokemon games back to play and trade pokemon through to the switch.

This is my list of things to get:
1)emerald
2)platinum
3)soulsilver
4)b/w or b2/w2 (undecided)
5)ds lite
6) 2ds
7)Y
8) pokemon bank
(dont care for sun/moon they look too mediocre to be worth the current price)

I'm not a collector and really dont care for any boxes or game guides or anything i only want the gamecards and consoles.
I dont care about quality either i just want the ability to trade through to sword/shield, i could get the shittiest quality ds's and i wouldnt care as long as they can run games thats ok.

Ive found most of the games for like around £20 on ebay but apparently theres high cance of them being counterfeit. I'm not a collector so i dont care about that. UNLESS that means you cant trade through or anything

Soulsilver seems to be the most rare and expensive and ive seen it going for about £200+ for a pristine boxed version.

Will counterfeit games give me the ability to trade through? If not what prices am i actually looking at?

my original total calculation was £100-£150 for everything based on varying prices in the low range. Is this right? (again i really dont care for quality like even if the battery thing where u cant save after turning off your console on gba games i wouldnt mind id just spend 24hrs playing through and trade through to platinum after)