Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 3 / ?]

The Boycott Project Has Started!

No.38920135 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am genuinely impressed that after this many years Gamefreak finds some new way to disappoint when our expectations were set to bare minimum. I think many would agree that we need to set a precedent for this level of disrespect. Thats why I suggest from this day forth we completely and unironically stop supporting Pokemon product in full until Gamefreak gets its act together.

I get it. Game development and running a business can be a tedious and difficult. If it were a small matter being overlooked I dont think anyone would mind and thats why many of us have stuck around this long. However the quality of the product has hit a nightmarish new low. The negative feedback is unlike anything Ive seen on Pokemon forums before.

I am suggesting criteria in which Gamefreak can redeem itself. If they do, then bygones are bygones.

A) Delay Sword and Shields launch. This would easily allot for more time and quality control for the following bullet points.
B) Let us transfer our Pokemon. After Gen 2 this is absolutely unacceptable.
C) Fix all your graphical issues. Trainers disappearing after 10 feet shows your engine to be inadequate. Pokemon and trainers clipping through environment is absolutely amateur.
D) Lastly any or all TRANSFER utility such as Pokemon Home must be free as they are essential for Pokemon trainers who are lifetime players of your franchise. A BANK however CAN be a paid component as cloud storage is a SERVICE!

Until any new promotional material shows a change, do not spend a cent on any official Pokemon product. Lets be the ones to draw the line and those that dont want to be treated like battered spouses may follow. Just ignore hardcore bootlickers, theyre likely shills or mentally ill.

Thank you for reading!