Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

No.38929250 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello,
My name is [NAME HERE] and I have been a Pokémon fan from Canada since 1998 when I first played Red and Blue on my Gameboy Colour. I've played every mainline Pokémon game since along with many of the side games such as Mystery Dungeon, Dash, Trozi, Stadium, Colosseum, Puzzle League, Pinball, Pokémon Go, Magikarp Jump, Rumble, and more.
I love to collect Pokémon in every game, discovering and catching new Pokémon to complete my Dex and finding shiny Pokémon is by far my two favourite activities. I've manage to complete the Regional and National Dex in almost every game due to dedicating hundreds of hours per game and over a thousand total hours of work and love for the games and Pokémon. With the introduction of Pokémon Bank on the 3DS, being able to transfer every single the Pokémon I've worked so hard for over the years into the latest game feels like a recognition by the Pokémon Company and Game Freak of the dedication and passion of a fan for their games. At its core, I believe Pokémon's tag line of "Gotta Catch'em All" truly embodies the spirit of Pokémon that you are able to make a connection with each and every Pokémon.