Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

I had the weirdest fucking dream about detective pikachu last night

No.38947257 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The dream begins with dp running away from a floating hand that is trying to grab him inside of a train high above the ocean. For some reason dp knows that if the hand grabs him he will be stuck on the train forever, unable to die. While dp continues to run through the hallway of the train the fucking grim reaper appears behind dp determined to kill the hand. The floating hand deletes the grim reaper out of existence, FUCKING DEATH ITSELF, only leaving his hand left and continues to chase dp. Eventually dp reaches the end of train in which there is a balcony. Dp realizes he can either kill himself by throwing himself off the balcony and hitting the water since he’s very high above the ground or let the hand grab him and spend the rest of eternity stuck on the train. Then there’s a shot below the balcony of dp smiling as he’s looking over it. He had one fucked up smile. After that the dream ended and I woke up trying to rationalize what even happened.

why do you guys get all the dreams where you get to fuck your waifus and I get this psuedo creepypasta bullshit