Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 8 / ?]

No.38978991 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't get it.

Why didn't you like Gen 5? I made it specifically for people like you... I put my heart gold and soul silver into these games, and then when they came out, you trashed the region design, you trashed the Pokemon design, screeching about "no zubat" even though I saw online that you were tired of zubat encounters...

I don't get it at all. Gen 5 wasn't all that different from the other generations to deserve this much backlash. Yeah, the titles sold 15 million but you constantly rank them low among all the generation. Why did you hurt me? I just wanted to make a gen 4U, but you said it was a load of garbordor. You hurt me.

So now, I will hurt you.

I've been plotting the seeds of vengeance since Gen 6. I've been working on these games for 20 years, I know exactly how to hurt you.

You want your Kanto mons. I'll give you all the Kanto you can ask for. Kanto in Kalos. Kanto in Alola. Kanto remakes (again). I'll give you so much Kanto you'll get sick of it!

I know how much a lot of you love postgame, but why should I put in the effort with substantial postgame when you're just going to trash the games anyway. I'll just make some flmsy excuse about smartphones or whatever. The masses will eat it up, and you guys will seethe. I bet people will soon start to say that facilities like the Battle Frontier were stupid and pointless anyway.

"Haha, I don't really know!" WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!? I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE RED AND BLUE. I REALLY DO KNOW, HAHA!!! Just another one of my excuses. And just like the former excuse, people will defend it.

I also had to make sure Morimoto didn't direct another game, since he is the anti thesis to my plan to make you all suffer. Morimoto's a good man, too good for the likes of people like you. So I took that away from you...