Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 1 / ?]

No.38984542 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've been reading a lot about this shit since it went down. I'm pissed. Pissed at all of you defending gamefreak, and pissed at all of you assuming that this shit was bound to happen. Having hope isn't anymore foolish than being angry at a halfassed job. There are people out there who believe that this outrage is unnecessary, that a bunch of "neckbeards" are mad about their game not being for them. Except that the neckbeards keep leaving and not wasting their time on the series. The people who didn't care left a long time ago. They didn't keep giving people chances, hoping to be able to enjoy their favorite series. Say what you want about the people who are mad, but they didn't go through all this shit, all of it, to be told their fucking feelings don't matter. Worse still, they shouldn't be told to grow up and move on when a company who can't handle making a baseline requirement can't even grow past shitty business pratices and lazy work ethics. You'll defend a company for first saying they're taking the focus away from their main moneymaking series, then accept blindly when they say "we didn't have enough people or time or resources" even though they just said they took them away on their own by choice. Those of you who lack the basic fucking intelligence to see this are abhorrent. You're the reason this shit keeps happening. For personal experience, I was told when I said I wasn't happy about LGPE that I would buy it anyway. I didn't. I didn't buy USUM either when that lazy shit came out. I won't buy these games either at this rate. Keep shitting on people for being disgusted and appalled by the lack of respect for the fans. Enjoy playing Pokemon Shuffle the rest of your fucking life. Whatever the fuck they shit out you'll appreciate right? The "neckbeards" aren't the ones yelling. The fans are the ones who are mad now.