Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 7 / ?]

No.38991522 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Kaphotics the guy, who day 0 datamined oras till lgpe, made pkhex says that the model thing is actually good and the dec-enc is completly false and doesn´t bloat anything
>W-why should I believe him?
>screenshot of discord fags posting twitter posts of literall a literall who
> "asking my friends, who know more programming than I do, they say gf uses for each cloud a whole new pokemon model"
> source nothing or the gif of steelix loading together with other models
>VP: I TOTALLY BELIEVE THIS! GF IS SO INCOMPETENT
> some literall who redditor faggot makes a post how he counted the bits of a pokemon model and multiplied it by 1000, to tell there is still room in the cardrigde
>Masuda tells it´s about animation and game balance, why they decided to cut this.
> VP & Reddit: MASUDA IS FULL OF SHIT IT CAN BE PUT INTO THE GAME
>gf makes tons of shit in gen 7 that they never show to anyone because they think it´s not perfect ready whatever. Don´t want to just 1:1 import gen 6-7 animations and models. Because they need to optimize especially because dynamax pokemon have more frames and shit and needed to be animated
>VP: GF IS JUST LAZY
>LOOK DIGIMON HAS 300 Digimon and looks better retarded GF
>meanwhile pokemon introduce each gen at least 100 pokemon (yes mega, regional forms and even form changes count)
>VP: why can´t we have a good game like digimon bros
>wikipedia source about mediafranchise and that they earned this much in 20+ years
>VP: GF literally always has 90 Billion to make a game
>meanwhile most of this budget is already gone because of merch, anime, movies and gf kinda struggles because thanks to mobile crowd the game series kinda slowly fades.
>people unironically posting hashtags, redditors swarming this place posts reddit links, twitter screenshots.

Yeah just nuke this board, pokemon should go back to vg and that´s it. Pokemon fanbase has become even more retarded than the SOnic one