Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

Pokemans

No.39043812 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
mfw watching Trainers over the days since E3

Okay yall, this happened before, with a much more deplorable outcome.

Maybe you youngins don't recall, but, Game Freak once promised a Game Boy to Advance link cable - to facilitate moving your Pokémon to Ruby and Sapphire.
Well, I was promised a way to carry all my mons forward, while I was fighting Red in Crystal over and over getting my first starter from Blue to lv. 100. Just waiting for that day.

Anyway, you're gonna be able to use your mons again one day, sucks it won't be in SwSh at launch, maybe ever. But this has happened before. You're getting Home which is a way to interact with and preserve any pokemon from any pokemon game besides Gen I & II cartridges. RIP.

Buck up kiddos. I kept my copy of Crystal until the eShop release (still have it, too) and, well, I went to use an Action Replay to dump the save, hack my 3DS and drop all my old mons from way back, right into my 3DS to bring 'em to bank. Except. The battery had finally died. I can't find my old backup, either. Alas, F.

THAT BEING SAID,

Game Freak is really shooting the franchise in the foot, with their unsustainable approach to Pokémon as a concept.

They've made a metric ton of liquid cash from Go. It's NUTS how much money they've made from Go. Which, really, is a pretty small investment besides their regularly poor server needs.

Kanto remakes outsold USUM with the Go catch mechanic as the main draw for gameplay (judging by PR and ads, battling Pokémon was a feature more than a highlight comparatively)

Look. Go, LGPE, SwSh... they all use models developed by Creatures for Pokedex 3D Pro - a Paid app on 3DS. TPCi has already gotten a return on their investment of 3D models for each mon before XY launched. Players paid off TPCi's asset development that they've made billions off of.

The Wild Area is a joke. It's a well meaning joke. Joke nonetheless... (1/2?)