Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.39057749 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-switchs-core-pokemon-rpg-will-let-you-use/1100-6462481/

> "We're definitely always thinking of that kind of forward-moving functionality, especially since we've introduced Pokemon Bank," Masudatold GameSpotthrough an interpreter. "Now, up toUltra Sun and Ultra Moon, you're able to store your Pokemon, and we know they're very important to everyone. I mean, obviously, people would be very sad if they couldn't use their Pokemon in a future game. So, it does get complicated when you talk about the details and we're still figuring it out, but we do have plans to find ways to let players use their Pokemon in the next game."
> I mean, obviously, people would be very sad if they couldn't use their Pokemon in a future game.

Haha yeah Mr.Masuda. Imagine how how sad people would be if they couldn't use their Pokémon in a future game. Haha ;_;
Seriously though, what the ACTUAL FUCK is going on here? This was posted 8 months ago. And we know from other interviews recently that they considered doing this shit for Gen 7. So that means that when he gave this interview, Sword and Shield were well underway in development. So the culling was definitely either on the table, or already decided upon. Yet he fucking dares to say that "people would be very sad if they couldn't use their Pokemon in a future game." Lying fuckface.

I want to get of Masuda's wild ride..