Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[31 / 6 / ?]

Pokémon Sword and Shield Leaks

No.39086250 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A really close friend of mine has been working on Sword and Shield for a couple of years, after he finished his work on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and got switched to the new project. I haven’t played the game myself, but he shared with me some confidential information.

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned in that leak that got posted in 4chan back in May 24th 2019 is true, so I will not go over those points again. I will only cover either new information or some overlaps with that previous leak.

- 96 new Pokémon + 19 Galar variants + 42 Gigantamaxing forms
- Wooloo has two different evolution forms, and they can be triggered depending on which weather you are at the moment they reach their evolution level.
- Exclusive for the starters 3rd form, they will have slight visual differences based on its gender. This does not affect gameplay.
- “Camping” can only be performed at the different Wild Areas and will offer gameplay connectivity with the still to come “Pokémon Sleep”. Player can assign one of their Pokémon to the “Camping tent” which “sends” them to “Pokémon Sleep”. Bringing them back from the app in the next day will not only reward player with unique items that feeds back to the overall “Camping” gameplay listed before, but also can improve chances for your Pokémon to attack first during the next few battles.
- Breeding and Eggs hatching is part of the game, however a new type of egg will be available. This is to tie up with incubators and hatching eggs in “Pokémon Go”. Using the Pokéball Plus, the player will be able to “connect” this new type of Egg to the device and by walking around in real life they can decrease the time needed to hatch. Hatching only happens in Sword and Shield.