Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 2 / ?]

Masuda Has Been Found Dead In Tokyo After Announcing Removal Of National Dex

No.39184657 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Tokyo police found Masuda’s unresponsive body in the East River on Monday evening, less than a week after he was reported missing.

Junichi Masuda, who went by the name Greedy Lazy Asshole online, has been found dead in Japan two weeks after announcing the removal of the national dex, police said Friday.

Authorities discovered Masuda’s body in the East River on Monday after responding to a 911 call, a Tokyo police spokesperson told /vp/. He was reported missing after he was last heard on Twitter on June 11.

On Friday the city's medical examiner said Masuda's cause of death was drowning by suicide.

Concerns about Masuda's well-being arose after even the most braindead normies protested against the decision of removing the national dex. Masuda apparently apologized for pushing people away, and discussed the dangers of social media.

“I really had no intention of committing seppuku,” Masuda said in the now-deleted video that has been reposted by others on /vp/. “But I’d always push it too far. I guess I am mentally ill.”

In the video, he appears to be walking on the streets of Tokyo. Masuda — who contributed with his shitty ideas to Pokemon for over 10 millions of players— also says, “I hope that my story maybe helps to make Game Freak a better place somehow in the future.”

Game Freak did not immediately respond to a request for comment.