Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 1 / ?]

No.39188429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why should I buy SS? Convince me.
You cannot just say "It's a new pokemon game". Every new pokemon game had something impressive enough to consider me buying it. Furthermore, even the ones that had the least interesting additions (I don't care about Alola's mons or Z-moves), I could at least think "It still has all the pokemon and gameplay mechanics of previous gens, plus more", so objectively it's still better.
SS, to me, is literally just SM with LESS content. Why the fuck should I buy it? I'd be OK with them cutting part of the Dex if they gave us something else to compromise.
Street Fighter games don't bring back every characters from previous games, but they always have a considerable improvement in graphics, completely different gameplay mechanics, and interesting new characters.
Mario Kart games don't bring back every tracks from previous games, but they always have a considerable improvement in graphics, new tracks, new characters and new items.
SM is literally just SS with less pokemon and cut gameplay mechanics. There are some new pokemon of course, but none terribly interesting so far and obviously far less new ones than removed ones. And I couldn't give less of a shit about the Wild Area or making my pokemon gigantic.