Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[77 / 21 / ?]

Leaking a few bits for you guys.

No.39228923 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
New Leak/behind the scenes information

As you can see from the picture that is ONE of the new eeveelutions. Pretty soon in the anime the Alola League will begin, and during this league I can confirm that Lana's Eevee Sandy, will evolve into the new ground type Eeveelution . The other type is flying but I havn't had a chance to grab a pic of that one just yet(think fluffy clouds). Ash's Torracat will also evolve while fighting Kiawe's Charizard. Won't spoil whether Ash will become champion or not, you know the drill ;)

So expect a bit of a news drought, no more big info until 08/31. But trust me it will be worth the wait, the longest Pokemon Direct to date. Some of this may trinkle out through CoroCoro but I'm certain most will be held back.

At the moment they plan on showing:

The new Eeveelutions which will be version exclusives for the first time via in game items(I believe the items can be traded by themselves but will have to check).

Mid evolutions for the starters.

Scorbunnys one looks a lot like the first form, just with flaming ears that spark when he runs(he has a cool animation where it revs up like a bike engine by dragging it's feet on the floor like a bull ready to charge).

Grooky has a bit more bushy fur and carries a drum that it hits with it's tail.

Sobble now has a much bigger tail that leaves a small hole in the middle of the swirl that has water in it. It looks a bit like the stick you put in to a bottle of bubble liquid, which was probably the inspiration considering it literally blows bubble attacks out of it. There is also an idle animation where it uses this tail to look through like a magnifying glass.

2 more Gym leaders shown, Ground and Fairy. Bad guys will be shown, a few more towns and landmarks too.