Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 6 / ?]

Sad moments

No.39244305 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
After seeing and hearing the spoilt unappreciative people constantly moaning and harassing people, commenting in inappropriate ways etc has got me sad. I adore Pokémon to bits but for the first time ever I am starting to wish that this will be the last Pokémon game. Modern day people don't appreciate the hard work in the game and isn't giving it a chance over a single decision which was ultimately going to happen at some point. I am feeling that I want this to be the last game so we don't have to put up with this nonsense again from so called fans. I fear in every game people will moan like they are and harassing people over every little thing. oh the pokeball didn't spin, oh the train don't sound like a train, I wish there was an airport, the tree didn't move in the wind etc. people these days are just killing it. If I was pokemon company or gamefreak id seriously would consider stopping or at least taking a break from it all for years which could damage pokemon and future games.

We have a great looking region, we hardly know anything about it yet people are acting like they made it in a day and its a minute long. Shut up and give it a chance, wait till you know more about it.