Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 11 / ?]

Addressing all the negative controversy on Sword and Sheild (story)

No.39338527 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Right so can I just say that I have been a big fan since gen 1 and 3 of pokemon (Remake of red then I got emerald) since I was a kid and played most of them fell out and in with the series here and there but can I just say that despite all my best efforts to fund the pokemon company I beleive they have poured their heart and soul into sword and sheild and you all need to realise what I am talking about,

This is a series that has stuck with me and I know every gen has so much content in each of it but what you guys don't udnerstand is that it comes in different forms.
With all these new pokemon they just had to dump a few shitty ones, whats wrong with getting rid of the weak in favour of the stronger better pokemon. It makes complete sense, but not please we need dunsparce to come back over newer more refined pokemon with a purpose. You guys need to take your goggles of the nostalgia off and realise this is for the better, please ehre me out

I'm a pokemon fan like you, if anyone has a valid argument then please try and explain because I can back up what I say and I'm not afraid to speak my mind politely